An effective form of treatment for:
- Acute, subacute and chronic lower back pain
- Cervicogenic headache
- Cervicogenic dizziness
- Extremity joint conditions including problems with hips, knees, ankles, feet, elbows, wrist and hand joints
- Chronic neck pain
- Sub-acute lower back pain
The benefits of chiropractic treatment include:
- Decreased symptoms
- Improved range of motion (mobility)
- Improved sleep
- Improved control of joints
- Improved health and quality of life
Is chiropractic treatment right for me?
- It is a straight-forward, safe and effective technique that focuses on the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system, their effects on the nervous system and general health.
- Chiropractic is a natural method of healing that stimulates the body’s communication system to work more effectively to initiate, control and coordinate the various functions of the cells, organs and systems of the body.
- Early access to a chiropractor can considerably improve the recovery time, therefore reducing the time patients are absent from work and allow them to return to their normal lifestyle.
- We offer specific sports screens/checks including golf, running, cycling and much more.
Find out more about chiropractic treatment and what really happens during a session in our FAQ section.
Meet our team of qualified chiropractors.
Contact us to book your appointment.
A free 15 minute posture assessment is available in our Maidenhead clinic for anyone who would like to know more about their posture and what they can do to improve and maintain it. Contact us today to schedule an assessment.