Laura de la Harpe is an experienced nutritional therapist whose thriving Reading-based practice, Nutritional Benefits, has been established since 2007. She enjoys an excellent reputation for success and has clients from Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Hampshire and London.
Laura’s philosophy is based on the belief that by understanding how foods affect your energy, mood and general wellbeing, you can make changes to your health that are sustainable and achievable. Laura uses Functional Medicine principles to get to the root cause of health issues for each client, and then creates a tailored programme, teaching them how to understand food and its impact on health.
Training, qualifications & experience:
- A member of the Institute for Functional Medicine since 2015.
- Laura is a fully qualified and Registered Nutritional Therapist.
- She is a member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT) which is the professional body for Nutritional Therapists. Laura is also a member of the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Laura has completed the Penny Brohn Cancer training for Nutritional Therapists.
- Talks on BBC Radio, Sky News and The Victoria Derbyshire Show and delivers seminars to corporate businesses on health and wellbeing.
- Laura is also a qualified DNA Life practitioner, Thyroid Expert and metabolic balance coach.