Sports and Remedial Massage
An effective form of treatment for:
- Muscle aches and pains
- Injured muscles from sport or activity
- Low back pain
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Sports performance
- Injury prevention and event recovery
- Myofascial syndromes
- Anxiety and depression
The benefits of sports and remedial massage include:
- Reducing or eliminating pain and symptoms
- Improving circulation
- Improving joint mobility
- Improving immune system functioning
- Break down of scar tissue
- Stimulation of the nervous system
- Reducing depression and anxiety
- Faster running, higher jumping and quicker recovery for play
- Increased body awareness
Is sports or remedial massage treatment right for me?
- Massage therapy benefits people of all ages.
- Sports Massage is great on its own as regular treatment and also compliments many other therapies including, chiropractic and acupuncture also available in the Maidenhead clinic.
- There are tremendous benefits to be achieved through regular massage therapy treatments. Whether your need is to have a moment of relaxation, reduce muscle tension or attain relief from chronic pain, a therapeutic massage can enhance your overall sense of emotional and physical well-being as well as your quality of life.
Find out more about sports & remedial massage treatment and what really happens during a session in our FAQ section.
Meet our qualified therapist.
Contact us if you have any questions or to book your appointment.