An effective form of treatment for:
- Back, neck and joint pain
- Injury rehabilitation
- Weight loss
- Muscle tone
- Core conditioning
- Sports performance from running and golf to skiing and surfing
The benefits of personal training include:
- Improved posture
- Improved capability of dealing with day to day stresses
- Injury prevention
- Improved performance and technique
- Weight loss without compromising health
- Improved range of motion
Is personal training right for me?
- Personal Training is the application of exercise techniques to rehabilitate a wide range of injuries, whether they are sports related or posture related.
- Anyone can utilise a personal trainer to improve their overall fitness
- Utilising a personal trainer allows you to focus on your individual health concerns and maximising your workouts.
Find out more about personal training and what really happens during a session in our FAQ section.
Meet our qualified trainer.
Contact us to book your appointment.