We are on the lookout for a new Office Manager / Receptionist to join our fantastic team at Active Health Clinics in Maidenhead.
We are looking to recruit an individual as Office Manager / Receptionist to be responsible for the smooth running of our practice and to become an integral part of our well-established community of patients and practitioners. Our ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, be passionate about people and deliver exceptional front of house service, building valued long-term relationships with both patients and practitioners.
The successful candidate’s personal qualities are critical to the successful running of our clinic and should include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a passion for great customer service
- Friendly, flexible and positive with a can-do attitude
- Self-motivated, highly organised and able to work in a busy environment
- The ability to work both on your own and as part of a team
- A high standard of appearance is important
- Flexible to work in a variety of situations and take responsibility
- Resilient & able to multi-task whilst under pressure
- Proactive in managing and improving practices within the clinic
- You should have previous office management/receptionist experience within a Front Office
- Must be IT proficient
This is a great opportunity to make a difference and be a part of our health clinic team which has established a valued place in the local community. We have a relaxed, patient-centred culture, and our ultimate aim is to empower our patients to reach their health and wellbeing goals and maintain them. This role has great growth opportunities as the clinic continues to build on its success over the past 9 years.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore, find out more about the role and apply today at: http://bit.ly/AHC_OfficeManager